Monday, July 6, 2015

#42

Today I've reached a new number. It doesn't seem like much, but I'm kind of glad I made it another year. I do realize that at this age you think about how much you have accomplished, but also how far you still need to go. Nothing is guranteed, so I've got to keep getting up and look for what each day has to offer and be mindful that moments do matter. I know that there is so much more to experience. I'm not talking about material things, but the real things that matter and make the difference to those around. I remember setting goals and need to revisit those and see where I am at. I will consider the steps I need to take and begin walking towards the goals that need to be accomplished. Daily, weekly, monthly and even yearly goals. I will begin the first step....now!!!

1 comment: