Friday, July 3, 2015

One word that describes you!

I'm sure that we have heard the question that is the title of this post. Name one word that describes you? Well... What is that word? Is it one that is positive? Negative? Now, in light of whose you are; how will others describe you in one word? What kind of words are you putting out there? When you're driving and the kids are behind you; they could give a honest description of who you are. Or when you decide to post on any type of social media; how would your "friends, followers, etc." describe you. I have to reflect and ask myself.... How would someone answer? If you don't like what you hear from yourself or those around; then it requires me and you to rethink what we are really about. So, I'll ask it again and you can answer in a comment the one word that describes you. Ready, set, go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment